General information about the scheme
The Romanian Government collects income tax from all earnings realised on the territory of Romania. Depending on the budget distribution, the tax each of us pays is split and siloued as revenue under different departments and organisations (e.g. 25% for Defence, 15% for Education, etc.). Among of these income tax pools, the Government decided to allow a 2% margin to be distributed to registered not-for-profits, such as the FERM Association.
Unless specifically instructed, each year the Government distributes this 2% of your money to not-for-profits of its choosing. However, there is a way to take control. By filling in Form 200/230 (one pager), you can have a say in where exactly your money goes.
If you feel close to our cause, our activities, our mission or our team, and if you would like to have that extra bit of transparency and control over how the Government spends your taxes, it would be really helpful (and at no costs to you) if you completed Form 200/230 (Found under Step 2) for FERM.
Eligibility to fill in Form 200/230
- Permanent resident of Romania (national or foreigner)
- Earning income on the territory of Romania, either from employment, independent activities, asset utilisation (e.g. rent), agriculture, or any other revenue generating activities
- Paying taxes to the Romanian Government (i.e. ANAF)
Note that the submission of this form comes at no cost for you. With this form, you instruct the government on how to spend the money already collected from you.Forms and Instructions ⇒ See Other ways to help
Depending on how you earn a living, there is one of two paths you need to take.
Option 1: Full-time/ Part-time Employment
If your income for this financial year comes solely from your salary, please download Form 230 using the button below.
Once downloaded, please fill in Section 1 with your personal details. Note that Section 3 is already filled in with the details of FERM, for your convenience. Section 2 is generally not necessary (except for the special circumstances the form mentioned).
Option 2: Multiple Income Streams
If your income for this financial year comes from multiple income streams (e.g. salary and/or independent activities), please download Form 200 using the button below.
Once downloaded, please fill in Section 1 with your personal details and any other Sections as appropriate. Note that Section 3 is already filled in with the details of FERM, for your convenience.
Option 1: You post it
1. Depending on your residence, you would be registered at different ANAF jurisdictions. To find out which is the right address you should post the Form to, please visit ANAF's website (external link opens in new window).
2. Then, put the form in an envelope with that address, attach the appropriate stamp, and submit it the nearest postal office. You can find postal offices near you using this website (external link opens in new window).
If you chose this option, please drop us an email with your Name and Address, just so that we can track your application and make sure ANAF is following your instructions.
Option 2: We take care of it for free
For your convenience, we can print a scanned copy of your original Form and mail it to the correct authority on your behalf. We will bear the stamp, envelope and processing costs.